Pages

Monday 26 June 2023

CAD

Churr, today I will be talking about CAD, I am looking forward to this class because I will be receiving 6 credits as I finish an assessment. The assessment was creating 5 drawings, 4 component drawings and 1 assemble drawing well as adding every single detail that was on the drawing to yours. Now that was only the practical part of it,  the theory/paper work to this was describing what tools you used to create/finish these drawings, the names of the drawings, getting it double checked by 2 others or the teacher to see if it is all correct and describing why these tools were used. 

I will show you my drawings and give you more details about my assessment another time.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see your drawings and read your explanations.

    ReplyDelete